Please note, detailed Dossier instructions and forms are provided in the New Client Packet.
The Dossier to submit to Ecuador must include the following documents:
- Ecuador Adoption Application
- Home Study Report
- Birth Certificate for all household members (Certified Original documents)
- Marriage Certificate (Certified Original document)
- Divorce Decrees (if applicable)
- Physical Exam form for each parent
- Psychological Evaluation Report for each parent
- Psychological Certificate
- Employment, Self-Employment, and/or Homemaker Letter for each parent
- Police clearance report for each parent
- USCIS I800A Approval
- Adoption Laws for State of Residence
- Four letters of recommendation
- Copy of passport for each parent
- Certificate of Proficiency in the Spanish Language
- Guardianship Letter
- Identification Affidavit
- Post Adoption Reporting Agreement
- MAA Endorsement of Psychological Evaluation
- MAA Endorsement of Home Study (if MAA is not home study provider)
- MAA Affidavit of Hague Accreditation Certificate and Agency License
All of the documents above must be notarized and apostilled, or in the case of vital records, certified copies.
The dossier must also include the following items, which do not need to be notarized:
- Two pages of photos of your family and home
As an option to you, Madison Adoption Associates can provide Dossier preparation, which includes Authentication services, for your dossier. See Ecuador Fee Schedule for associated costs.
For local clients, we would be happy to act as your notary, free of charge.