Madison Adoption Associates is a Hague accredited, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to bring hope, love, and a permanent family to children in need. By serving children and families through domestic and international adoption, our work is guided by the following core principles:
- Conducting our business activities with our heart first and an unwavering commitment to ethics.
- Treating each child with dignity; always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Ensuring that each adoption process is transparent, with adherence to all laws and regulations.
- Providing birth parents with caring, compassionate, nonjudgmental and confidential support.
- Recognizing the unique and precious potential of each child and each family.
- Securing stable and loving permanent families for children through pre-adoption preparation, education, and guidance.
- Committing time and resources to charitable activities that help children who are not eligible for adoption to lead stronger, safer, healthier, and more productive lives.
Our placement goals are to meet the child’s needs and best interests, along with a strong commitment to work with the wishes and rights of the prospective adoptive families. MAA works to maintain standards and policies that are consistent with applicable child welfare policy and law, including, without limitation, The Convention on Protection of Children and Cooperation in respect of Intercountry Adoption (“Hague Convention”), the Intercountry Adoption Act of 2000 (“IAA”), and the implementing regulations set forth in 22 CFR Part 96-98 (“Hague Regulations”). Specifically, Madison Adoption Associates shall abide by the principles of (a) ensuring that intercountry adoptions take place in the best interests of children; and (b) preventing the abduction, sale or trafficking of children in connection with intercountry adoption.