The Dossier to submit to Dominican Republic must include the following documents:
- Adoption Home study approval
- Home study agency license
- Verification of home study by the agency
- Agency’s Hague Certificate
- Birth certificates of adopting parents
- Marriage certificate
- Health form of adopting parents
- Psychological Evaluations on each parent
- Local police clearance of adopting parents
- Employment letter including income per year
- True copy of passport of adopting parents
- Power of attorney
- Copy of immigration pre-approval (I-797C)
- Letter of motivation to adopt
- Certification from an entity of a civic, community, or religious group on the social and moral suitability of the Potential Adoptive parents
- Post adoption commitment form
- Photos of their home and family
- Letters of Consent for adopting parents who have a child(ren) older than 12.
Madison Adoption Associates is happy to provide authentication at the State level for your completed dossier. See Dominican Republic Fee Schedule for associated costs. For local clients, we would be happy to act as your notary, free of charge.
Please note, detailed dossier instructions will be provided in the New Client Packet.